Home About Community Corporate Blog Contact Us

I Need Advice: WFH Help

So I’m a newly full-time WFH employee and I’m STOKED but I need to find a productive and comfortable place in my 700 sqft apartment to work!

I don’t have space for a desk, my breakfast bar and couch are not ergonomically friendly, so what are my options?

Tips? Suggestions? HELP!

coffee shop? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

HAHA! Only works on days we don’t video chat :slight_smile:

I think you really need to look at finding room for a desk, even if it means getting rid of something to make it happen. Having that dedicated space for your job is crucial to your productivity and mental zone. It doesn’t have to be anything extravagant or even an actual desk - just something big enough to fit your computer.

1 Like

I actually just bought one and put it together yesterday :slight_smile: It’s a C shaped end table that fits perfectly with my chair and couch so I can keep my laptop off my lap! Woohoo!

I’m glad you were able to find a desk that works for your space! Having a desk and your own official workspace is crucial for keeping yourself in the right mindset for work. I find I get too distracted when I try and work on my couch or in bed.

1 Like